Re: Right Alt/Meta keys on Windows systems

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Right Alt/Meta keys on Windows systems
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:47:41 -0500

> I understood him to be saying that his Windoze issue also should
> apply to X-Windows.  His Windoze issue, as I interpret it, is about

No, he's not using Windows.  And he's not talking about the fact that
Emacs undesirably handles the right-alt key as an Alt modifier.

He's talking about something simply unrelated (from my point of view as an
Emacs maintainer, who cares about the events sent by the GUI and the code to
handle them, but can't care about the physical keys).

        Stefan