Re: [emacs-bidi] visual-mode, LyX

From: Naoto Takahashi
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] visual-mode, LyX
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:55:59 +0900 (JST)

> Unfortunately, as long as Emacs doesn't switch to Unicode as its
> internal encoding, Unicode-based fonts are not a good alternative.

Oh, I forgot to mention.  We will also provide scripts that extract
necessary characters from Unicode and rearrange them to make ISO
8859-* (or whatever) character sets.

Switching to Unicode-based internal encoding is being discussed,
although no concrete decision has been made, AFAIK.

--
TAKAHASHI Naoto
address@hidden