dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr translations: a proposal for a better system

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr translations: a proposal for a better system
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 16:14:35 +0200

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Lorenzo Novaro <address@hidden> wrote:
In data venerdì 3 maggio 2013 13:41:35, Sasa Ostrouska ha scritto:
> Great , thanks. Now, will this permit us to see which new variables come
> into the language files ?
Yes, every time source files are updated all translators will be able to select
"untranslated strings" on transifex to see which strings are new and need
translation.

Ok great thats was my concern, because now, for example, we can get the source from git, but its difficult to see what was added. Unless you follow strictly the development and do the translation immediately. If you do not do that way the other lang files which are not from en or fr, do not get the variables is.

Another thing which would probably help to be up to date is to have the variables added into all of the lang files in that way by looking to the .lang file you can immediately see what is not translated.

Rgds
Saxa

Lorenzo.
--