Re: elementary OS

From: Thom Cherryhomes
Subject: Re: elementary OS
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:55:59 -0600

Here's a thought... (I am spacing these out, into nicely easily digestible bits of food for thought.)

Those of you crying for more integration, a cohesive environment to work on, a deficiency to be dealt with:

Why don't you actually roll up your sleeves, and try to build it?

No, there is no argument here. Any argument provided to this, is the equivalent of whining.

It's a decision point for each and every person involved in this discussion: "What are you going to do to make it better?"

The developers of GNUstep chose to concentrate on the API specifications and implementing them.

What are YOU going to concentrate on?

Think about it.

-Thom