Re: elementary OS

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: elementary OS
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 23:01:31 +0100

Hi,
On 02/09/14 21:15, Andreas Höschler wrote:
GNUstep is extremely important!!! I never thought Sun would go out of business but they
did. I hope Apple will never go out of business but what if they do!?? Being able to
simply recompile complex database applications on Solaris/GNUstep or Linux/GNUstep is key
(absolute must). Our source tree is 100% cross-platform compatible and deployed on MacOSX
Intel and Solaris/GNUstep on a daily basis. I wouldn't call this dead and "no
users"!!
:) Thanks for the kind words.
It is also fun to know I'm not the only one running GS on Solaris and SPARC.
Thanks so much to all that contributed to GNUstep in the past. GNUstep is very
alive and should be considered so!
:)

Riccardo