Re: elementary OS

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: elementary OS
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 01:45:06 +0100

Hi,

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
I don't love it but the answer I have given to me as the result of the whole
discussion is that GNUstep has no intended audience. It is just here and
becomes better if contributors do what they like:)
it has an audience in each developer it uses for himself, like me. And for all people agreeing on the same goals, which surely exist.

I have an idea for the audience. Bu I bet that if I state it, others won't agree... or perhaps some and another long thread will form.