Re: elementary OS

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: elementary OS
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 15:46:01 -0500

James,

GNUstep is used for day to day development by a number of companies and has been in active development for many years now.

While I understand your ire, it is unjustified and your tone on this mailing list is trollbait and unacceptable.

So, I hope you'll fully understand when I say that I'm banning you from it.

Thanks, GC