bibledit-general

Re: [be] Bibledit-web not exporting (name resolution issue?)

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit-web not exporting (name resolution issue?)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:39:54 +0700

Clearing and again trying an export only yeilded the standard error message that we saw before.

Phil

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Oreo Warpok <address@hidden> wrote:
Teus,

I don't find anything like what you listed. But in paging through I did come upon other error messages. They are in the attached screenshot files.

I will try clearing and then try a fresh export, to see if that helps.
Thanks!
Phil