bibledit-general

[be] Bibledit-web not exporting

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: [be] Bibledit-web not exporting
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 02:30:10 +0700

I have just installed bibledit-web on a netbook that I am using for my trip.
After getting version 0.6 installed, it seemed very reluctant to import my text. It has finally done so.
The localhost seems to always take a long time to respond. This netbook must have wimpy speed.
It finally did import the New Testament.
Now it is refusing to do the exports to http://localhost/bibledit-web/downloads/exports/.
I have told it to do them several times. It gives the green message that says the Bibles will be exported soon. But after waiting for a long time and repeated efforts, nothing appears in the directory except the parent directory listing.
After failing with Chromium, I tried with Firefox. Same result.

Phil

--
Phil Fields       USA: 479-222-0218