bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] iso images for Bayonne packages...

From: Alexandre BOULANGER
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] iso images for Bayonne packages...
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:17:51 +0100

Hi,

That's fine, I'd like to try it out when it will be completed.

In fact I've never managed to use a >0.8 version of Bayonne2 with SIP
support. It seems like SIP register segfaults the server, that was the
conclusion of my tests. I'll try to send you a report on this before the
end of this week.

--
Alexandre BOULANGER <address@hidden>