bayonne-devel

RE: [Bayonne-devel] iso images for Bayonne packages...

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] iso images for Bayonne packages...
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:32:52 -0500

ok,

Once in a while the ccscript Dial command exit just after
trunkStep(TRUNK_STEP_DIALXFER)

However it does not reach dialHandler since I have put some break point
in it to confirm.

I guess I will have to dig ccscript, do you have any recommendation or
hint?

fifo: cmd=start trunk1 joinrec session.parent=-066-1131907070
callerid=5145912207 calledid=5148271251
dx(0): attach script
dx(0): dx_stopch()
dx(0): step 3 set(%number,%callerid)
dx(0): step 3 if(%callerid,.eq.,UNKNOWN,then)
dx(0): step 3 set.size(512,%dbquery)
dx(0): step 3 slog(<---, JoinRec Dialing calledid:,%calledid, ,--->)
dx(0): joinrec: <--- JoinRec Dialing calledid:5148271251 --->
dx(0): step 3 dial(=maxTime,999999,%calledid)
dx(0): script exiting
dx(0): HANGUP TRUNK_ENTER_STATE reset_timer:139298675 hangup_timer:100
dx(0): hangup
dx(0): dx_stopch()
dx(0): IDLE TRUNK_ENTER_STATE HDL:3 CRN:-1
dx(0): idle