bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] iso images for Bayonne packages...

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] iso images for Bayonne packages...
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:14:40 -0500

I am currently building an iso image set for prepackaged builds of Bayonne and supporting libraries. This is mostly to initially hold tarballs and prebuilt RPM packages for centos4 (or RHEL4), and I am trying to keep the image under 50 megs so it can fit the business-card cd profile. Mostly I wanted to build this iso for something I can then give out at future events.

I currently have the core libraries packaged and I have updated some of the rpm spec files in cvs as a result. I can probably have a completed iso for download early next week if anyone would wish to try it out.