Re: [Axiom-developer] Fwd: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Fwd: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:23:13 -0400

Gaby,

> Tell them, we're actively working on reducing zips (the can have a
> look at the build-improvements branch).  Furthermore, what
> it contains is really necessary for building Axiom for many, common,
> target configuration.  And, we cannot move the zips somewhere else.

Is it possible that you or Tim or Bill can write to Ben Collins-Sussman :
address@hidden ? He is the person who wrote the last email to
me. You probably can explain in more detail than me why such a size
is necessary.

> 1G is good for the moment.

I think 200MB is the current size.

> Perhaps they think we are not serious?

In my first email I sent them links to  MathAction and the
SourceForge page, so the could see the community around
Axiom. The source is not in their repositories, so I assume
they did checkout it from SourceForge.

Regards,

Alfredo