Re: [Axiom-developer] Fwd: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Fwd: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: 14 Sep 2006 23:44:08 +0200

Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden> writes:

| Hmmm, I must admit that they are right. We have lots of junk inside
| our repository. However, we cannot change the situation just by
| deleting the zips. And zips is only half of the story.

Yes, we have junk in many places.  This won't change overnight --
unless we have someone doing cleanup as fulltime job.  In many vision,
even if move zips out (which I can't at the moment), we will accreate
more than zips, in term of functionality.  The solution to this issue
must be somewhere else.

Bill, if you transform axiom-developer.org into the SVN server I fear
that it becomes heavily loaded -- let alone situations where several
peple hammer on the SVN server to get source out.  I have no other good
solution at the moment.

How much does a 100G drive cost these days?