[avr-gcc-list] Supported parts with avr-gcc

From: address@hidden
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Supported parts with avr-gcc
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:27:24 +0200

OK, this may sound blunt; but I wonder whether there is an exhaustive list
over parts supported by avr-gcc?
This is a recurring question; and the answer at least is not implicit by the
headerfile contents in  "\avrgcc\avr\include",
nor explicitly listed anywhere of my knowledge. For instance, there is an
"io1200.h" file, but the 1200 is not supported.
Please, forgive me if this has been posted before and passed me by!

Best regards,

                Eivind :-)

avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org