Re: [avr-gcc-list] inline debugging stk200/stk500 and gdb 5.x

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] inline debugging stk200/stk500 and gdb 5.x
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:26:39 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Klaus,

I've already started pulling in the files from simulavr and modifying
them. I have a plan for the fixing up of gdbserver.c so that it will be
mostly standalone. Everything we need should be in there so I don't think
using a gdb stub will be needed.

Give me a day or two to hash out what I've got and then I will make it
available.

Ted Roth