RE: [avr-gcc-list] ElfCoff Error parsing symbol

From: Corand van Strien
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] ElfCoff Error parsing symbol
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:02:24 +0200

Hi,

I also get an error with the elfcoff tool.
The error message is:

c:/avrgcc/bin/elfcoff controller.elf coff controller.cof controller.sym
 : 826
  : 678
   : 563
    : 387
Error on parsing symbol      181 -> Type : 804x Desc :
NUTDEVICE:t(9,1)=(9,2)=xs_NUTDEVICE:
Ended

I am using an ATMEGA161 device with the AvrFreaks gcc. avr-gcc -v says:

Reading specs from c:\avrgcc\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\avr\3.0.2\specs
Configured with: ./configure --target=avr --exec-prefix=/avrgcc
--prefix=/avrgcc
 --build=i386-pc-mingw32 --host=i386-pc-mingw32 --disable-nls
--enable-language=
c --enable-languages=c
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.0.2