autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: Small repository problems

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: Small repository problems
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:48:08 +0200

Hi Francesco,

 > By not being bounded to gitweb for macro-history tracking ... we could
 > be free to handle the repository as we like, without constraints.

yes, that is true. Anyone who is interested in this particular subject is more
than welcome to contribute a script that generates a nice, user-oriented macro
history from the Git repository. I'd very much like to have that feature, but
unfortunately I don't have much time to spare at the moment, because I'm trying
to focus on the LGPL issue and on putting together a texinfo documentation.

Take care,
Peter