autoconf-archive-maintainers

Contributions to Autoconf (was: Autoconf Archive Licensing)

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Contributions to Autoconf (was: Autoconf Archive Licensing)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:57:23 +0200

Hi Reuben,

 > Some macros are obvious candidates for inclusion in autoconf. Is
 > there any discussion with the autoconf maintainers about this?

I am not aware of any such efforts at the moment.

However, I believe that the Autoconf maintainers would be open to
suggestions. We would just have to come up with a concrete list of
macros that we'd like to suggest for inclusion in Autoconf. AX_WITH_PROG
definitely sounds like a good candidate.

Take care
Peter