[Adonthell-devel] Re: Countdown ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Countdown ...
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 00:22:06 -0700

On 7/20/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

I will go ahead and see if I can get stuff packaged for ppc Macs now

Nearly done ... by following the procedure described at
http://doc.trolltech.com/qq/qq09-mac-deployment.html#sharedlibraries
I can put all the required libraries into the application bundle.
However, right now this is a manual process, which I hope to integrate
into our build system. As an alternative, I could write a separate
script to do most of the work.

I also had to make some code changes in main.cc, so the data and
backend modules could be kept inside the bundle. They work, but I'd
like to see them in the OSX specific backend rather than where they
are now. Something to think about later ...