Re: [Adonthell-devel] Got it working!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Got it working!
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:10:28 +0200

On 26 Apr 2002 14:08:38 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> I really don't understand why gamedata_player () return None. Any clue
> Kai?

It's odd. I wrote a reply under windows earlier but it's not here yet. I
thought the removal of 'adonthell.' was the problem (and it might well
be that), but if it is I don't understand why.

However, I guess it would be best to change 'from adonthell import *' to
'import adonthell'.

Really weird this whole issue.