Re: [Adonthell-devel] Got it working!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Got it working!
Date: 26 Apr 2002 14:23:12 +0200

> > I just did a checkout here at univ, make dist and created a zip. Just
> > checked again, I have the latest jelom_2nd. What was wrong with it?
>
> You recompiled it from the old source, right? But that did not have the
> proper 'imports' nor had it a project file set. So the generated code
> wasn't properly expanded. I'll commit the proper source this evening.
> (I've done that for all other dialogue sources, but forgot to add the
> changed jelom_2nd as it seems.)

Err, no. All the dialog files I've modified have been changed by
correcting the Python code (that's why I gave you their list, so you can
update the dialogues files). I don't even remember about changing
jelom_2nd, so it might be a problem that's around since a while :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org