Re: [Adonthell-devel] Partly merging v0.4 back

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Partly merging v0.4 back
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:16:01 +0200

On 09 Apr 2002 11:46:14 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> autoconf is 2.53, automake 1.4-p4. Should be the latest available on
> Debian SID - so I'm probably using the same versions as you.
>
> But look at the error:
> No rule to make target `/config.status', needed by `Makefile'.
>
> /config.status, eh? Looks like there should be something before. If
> you look at po/Makefile, the only place config.status appears is (on
> my box):
> Makefile: Makefile.in.in $(top_builddir)/config.status POTFILES.in

Hm. I did a grep for "config.status" and it looks the same (obviously).
However, if I run make (either in po/ or in the root directory) it looks
as if top_builddir is defined.

Anyway, I added a line to define it explicitly. Have a look it is
working now. (You'll have to reconfigure of course. Simply running
config.status should be enough, though.)