Re: [Xlog-discussion] View log without radio on?

From: John
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] View log without radio on?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 22:18:13 +0000

On 10/20/2011 08:36 PM, Ken wrote:
If you have "polling" toggled on in the hamlib tab, turn it off and see if that makes a difference.

Ken Kopp - KK0HF

On Oct 20, 2011, at 3:16 PM, David Kjellquist <address@hidden> wrote:

John;
You are correct I just duplicated the same issue with xlog and my
TS-570D. I couldn't see a quick solution beyond turning off hamlib while
the xcvr is on.

Of course, I don't use hamlib/xlog when fldigi is running.... computers
and xcvrs get real confused when 2 people try to talk on the same
interface.  I'm not sure if it's an xlog issue or hamlib, however Joop
isn't doing real active develop, last I saw.