Re: [Xlog-discussion] View log without radio on?

From: John
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] View log without radio on?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:44:14 +0000

On 10/20/2011 03:51 PM, Ed wrote:
On 10/20/2011 05:08 AM, John wrote:
Is there a way to view my Xlog log without having the transceiver turned
on?

--John, K3GHH

Are you saying that Xlog will not start unless the rig is on ?

Ed W3NR

That's right, Ed. I just get a grey screen. And if I mistakenly turn the rig off before quitting Xlog, when I try to close Xlog the menu is unresponsive, and soon an error box appears: "Warning: Kwin. Program xlog not responding... all unsaved data will be lost..."