[Xlog-discussion] Re: XLog

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Re: XLog
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 19:16:16 +0200

Larry Kirkland wrote:
Joop;

I have been enying using your XLog program for several months, now. I would like to add 6 meters and 2 meters to the band options. I am having to go in and manually edit the log file to show 50 MHz and 144 MHz QSO's. Can you direct me to the source files that need to be changed? Is it as simple as adding the new freqs in the same manner that the existing freqs are listed and re-compiling?

I do not have the Hamlib feature enabled as my transceiver (FT-1000mp) is not fully supported.

I also use your XDX  program.

Thanks for your help and best 73's;

Larry W4LK

Hi Larry,

You shouldn't need to go into the source.
Select Settings -> Preferences from the menu and select
the QSOs page. In the Bands frame add your favourite bands
after checking 'Use Optionmenu', e.g.

1.8,3.5,7,10,14,18,21,24,28,50,144

Hope this helps,

Regards,