web-hurd

Re: hurd and gnumach source code on hurd.gnu.org

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: hurd and gnumach source code on hurd.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:39:32 +0200

Ian Duggan wrote:

Unfortunately, the new version of LXR makes use of either MySQL or
Postgres. Are either of these available on the Gnu machine which this
was destined for long ago?

Unfortunately using anything other than HTMLs on GNU Web site is out of question because the site is mirrorred to many places.

If this is still useful, what are the next steps?

In my opinion it is useful to have our beautiful code on Web :)

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <address@hidden>, "\"Programmer\""