Re: [vile] Fixed/flowed formatted text

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] Fixed/flowed formatted text
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:54:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009, Paul van Tilburg wrote:

Sorry, I've forgotten to mention that as packager, I don't require that
anymore.  Recently I have moved vile's Debian packaging in git, keeping
an upstream and Debian branch.  In the upstream branch I just merge your
patches whenever you release them, in the Debian branch I merge upstream
and do the packaging at a point that I'd like to have a new package
update in Sid.  This works well.

However, I would like to request if you can put the link to the patch
in the patch release announcement to smooth the process.

ok... I can do that by adding to the script that I use for generating patches (so I don't overlook it).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net