uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] added parallel mode programming with stk500 ,changes for

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] added parallel mode programming with stk500 ,changes for stk500 firmware 1.10
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:04:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jason. Let me do some simple testing before I commit Klaus' patch.
Won't be until the weekend though. :-\

Anyone know which version of AvrStudio supplies the stk500 firmware
version 1.10?

Ted Roth

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Jason Kyle wrote:

:) At 22:18 19/08/2002 -0700, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:) >Hi Klaus,
:) >
:) >I just gave this patch a real look see. Looks like a pretty big change.
:) >I'll don't have my hardware set up at home yet and don't want to change
:) >the firmware in my stk500 at work. Give me some more time to get things up
:) >at home and update the firmware in my personal stk500, then I can give the
:) >patch some test time. I wish I had more devices to test with though. :-\
:) >
:) >Ted Roth
:)
:) I can help out a bit with this as I need to look at these STK500 protocol
:) changes for the pAVR project anyhow.  Should be able to help with testing
:) out a few more devices too.
:)
:) Cheers,
:)