uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] added parallel mode programming with stk500 ,changes for

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] added parallel mode programming with stk500 ,changes for stk500 firmware 1.10
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:08:29 +1200

At 22:18 19/08/2002 -0700, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
Hi Klaus,

I just gave this patch a real look see. Looks like a pretty big change.
I'll don't have my hardware set up at home yet and don't want to change
the firmware in my stk500 at work. Give me some more time to get things up
at home and update the firmware in my personal stk500, then I can give the
patch some test time. I wish I had more devices to test with though. :-\

Ted Roth

I can help out a bit with this as I need to look at these STK500 protocol changes for the pAVR project anyhow. Should be able to help with testing out a few more devices too.

Cheers,

Jason Kyle