tlf-devel

Re: TLF-1.4.0 release

From: Drew Arnett
Subject: Re: TLF-1.4.0 release
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 14:13:52 +0000

Resize is fine, but please continue to support 80x25 long term.  I
don't see classic TUI losing value anytime soon.

What about a 2nd application, tlf-config or easy-tlf-config, which
would have the pulldown menus etc for setting up config files.  Keep
the pulldown menus out of tlf.  Once you add menus, you'll add a bunch
of hotkeys.  One of the nice things about TLF is that there aren't a
bunch of live keys, especially if run out of a console or terminal
rather than a windows manager.

Best regards,

Drew
n7da