[Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs plugin for Fricas

From: Alexander Solovets
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs plugin for Fricas
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 21:53:51 +1000

Hello, TeXmacs developers!

I am writing TeXmacs plugin for Fricas - one of the Axiom's fork. In
fact, I've already done the most of the work implemented native
TeXmacs format output in Fricas (it supports different output
formats). Unfortunately, it requires to run several commands in fricas
interpreter to turn the format on. Therefore I am interested in
passing some data to opened session before user will interact with it.
Is it possible within init-fricas.scm in plugin folder? In fact, any
other part of plugin sources would be suitable. Also fricas produces
unnecessary greeting at start and I would be glad to know the way to
suppress it.

Thanks

--
Regards, Alexander.