Re: [Texmacs-dev] Displaying table grids

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Displaying table grids
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 10:46:44 +0100

Agreed. Since I implemented the grid, I found them invaluable in certain situations (e.g. complex layouts on presentation slides using nested tables). In other situations, however, they are indeed quite irritating as they overwrite anything beneith the border.

The simplest solution for this would indeed be alpha-transparency, so it is certainly the best idea to keep as non-default option for the moment.

Greetings,
Norbert