Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs plugin for Fricas

From: Alexander Solovets
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs plugin for Fricas
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 19:59:08 +1000

Not exactly. Fricas requires to set some options before its output
will become valid for reading by TeXmacs. Namely, the command is ")set
output texmacs on". So I need to pass this command to the session
inside TeXmacs. So I expect to start session somehow like that:

(:senddata (:launch "axiom") ")set output texmacs on")

or

(plugin-configure fricas
  (:session "Fricas")
  (:data ")set output texmacs on"))

Since TeXmacs can send user data into the session, I think it is
possible to do it from the plugin script.