Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs plugin for Fricas

From: Alexander Solovets
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs plugin for Fricas
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:41:54 +1000

It is contrary - TeXmacs receives data from Fricas via standard plugin
interface. Here is plugin launch code:

(plugin-configure fricas
  (:require (url-exists-in-path? "axiom"))
  ;(:initialize (fricas-initialize))
  (:launch "cat ~/texmacs.input - | axiom -nosman")
  (:session "Fricas"))

And I need to put some data in this session. Something like (:send
"Fricas" "x + y"). Can I do it in this code?