Re: [Texmacs-dev] improved Reduce interface

From: Andrey G. Grozin
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] improved Reduce interface
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:55:42 +0600 (NOVT)

Sorry, this was one more permission problem. I changed permissions
*inside* the directory reduce to something reasonable, but the directory
itself still was 700 instead of 755.

OK. Now I see "Reduce" in the plugins menu, and can start it. This is what
I get (copied from TeXmacs). There is no prompt, and I cannot say anything
to REDUCE.

Andrey

<with|prog-language|reduce|prog-session|default|<\session>
  <\output>
    <\mutator>

      \;

      nil

      \;

      tmprint

      \;

      nil

      \;

      nil

      \;

      nil

      \;

      nil

      \;

      nil

      \;

      nil

      \;

      nil

      \;

      nil

      \;

      \;

      nil

      \;

      partial

      \;

      nil

      \;

      ((t (fmp-switch t)) (nil (fmp-switch nil)))

      \;

      fmp-switch

      *** fluid `lispsystem*' cannot become global

      \;

      nil

      \;

      texmacsp