Re: [Texmacs-dev] First results on Schemes, Lisps & others

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] First results on Schemes, Lisps & others
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 10:18:54 +0200

David MENTRE <address@hidden> writes:

>  - cmucl (common lisp) and bigloo (scheme) are close to each other and
>    are both very fast. Both of them are compiled and I don't know how
>    they can be used and their speed in interpreter mode;

I've looked at Schemes (both interpreter and compiler) on my debian and
found following packages:

mit-scheme
mzscheme
scm
rscheme
stalin
gauche
elk
stklos

Which one are you the most interested in?

Stalin is first candidate because Doug as already written the test for.

The second candidate would be rscheme. It seems to be a quite complete
interpreter and compiler.

Your opinion?

Yours,
d.