Re: [Texmacs-dev] French translation devel branch

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] French translation devel branch
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:34:25 +0200

Le mardi, 29 avr 2003, à 16:25 Europe/Paris, David Allouche a écrit :

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 03:23:02PM +0200, Michèle Garoche wrote:
Le mardi, 29 avr 2003, à 15:14 Europe/Paris, David Allouche a écrit :
These shortcut tooltips are still used in the symbol menus (yes, some
shorcuts are not correctly displayed because of some conflict with the
localization system).
Ok, thanks David, so that means the second picture could be better put
away, so that only the tooltips  (that's my background after switching
to OS X, on OS 9 that was balloons help :-) for symbolic menus (that's
what I call icon bars) were be left.

Symbol menus are not icon bars (or toolbars) but menus under
Mathematics->Symbols in math mode.
Oh fine, thanks. I did not understand it, because the given example did not match any item in this menu. So, I have just to change the screenshot and make eventually the text more accurate.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>