Re: [Texmacs-dev] French translation devel branch

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] French translation devel branch
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:23:02 +0200

Le mardi, 29 avr 2003, à 15:14 Europe/Paris, David Allouche a écrit :
These shortcut tooltips are still used in the symbol menus (yes, some
shorcuts are not correctly displayed because of some conflict with the
localization system).
Ok, thanks David, so that means the second picture could be better put away, so that only the tooltips (that's my background after switching to OS X, on OS 9 that was balloons help :-) for symbolic menus (that's what I call icon bars) were be left.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>