Re: [Texmacs-dev] CVS notification (was: Old French files in doc)

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] CVS notification (was: Old French files in doc)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:28:48 +0200

Le mardi, 29 avr 2003, à 16:11 Europe/Paris, David Allouche a écrit :
On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 01:12:23PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
That is very strange; are you sure that you committed your
files by CVS in the appropriate way? A few hours before
compiling the release, I updated the documentation from CVS.
So I guess that an error has occurred somewhere;
maybe another dirty trick of CVS...
I don't know if you remember, I sent a mail to say at a given time there was nothing left in the cvs, I took the example of a certain directory, but, in fact, all directories were empty, so I guess at a given time, something special happened in cvs. All I can say now if that it lasted a couple of hours till everything returned to normality.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>