[Swarm-Support] Re: Multi agent environment interaction

From: Kanagaraj Krishna
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re: Multi agent environment interaction
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:51:35 -0700

Hi,

   I'm working on a model in SWARM java, simulating trust among agents in multi
agent systems . The structure of the model:

   -two groups of agents, one is a buyer and the
    other a trader
   -each group has its own rules and functions.
   -buyer agents will have two types, trustable agent
    and untrustable
   -trader agents will have the same two types
   -buyer agents and traders will meet and communicate
    with each other to do transactions       and then
    update their own trust ratings (using maps most
    probably....i think). Each     agent will keep
    records of all the meetings between them.
   -first buyer agents will look for known traders
    (past transactions records) and if there     are
    none it explores other available traders in the
    multiagent world.

Are there any examples that can help me in designing my model (java ones).

I was looking into the CharlesJavaTutorial examples on bugs looking for food.
It is more straight forward and there is no interaction between agents.Thanks.

Regards,
Kana