[Swarm-Support] A Question about native libraries accessed by Java on OS

From: mike long
Subject: [Swarm-Support] A Question about native libraries accessed by Java on OS X
Date: 21 May 2003 10:41:00 -0400

Hi,
Yesterday I posted a question about using java on OS X. Understanding
that I can obtain the jar files for Swarm, I only need to be able to
instruct the JVM to load the native libraries so that the Java native
methods can access them. On Linux this was accomplished with the -LD
option(if I remember correctly) specified when starting the JVM(java).
So my question is what is the equivalent command I use on the Mac?

Kind Regards,
Mike Long