Re: [Swarm-Support] Windows swarm

From: Saqib Khalil
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Windows swarm
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 10:40:44 -0500 (CDT)

Hi!

It seems like your classpath is not set properly.

Try the following. The instructions below for are for Windows 2000 but
they will be similar for other Windows versions.

1. Click on Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System.
2. In the "System Properties" window, click on the last tab "Advanced".
3. Click on "Environmental Variables".
4. You must edit the "PATH" variable which you can find under "User
variables". My value looks something like

.;c:\j2sdk1.4.0\bin;$PATH;C:\Swarm-2.1.1\bin;

5. You also have to add a new variable. Call it "SWARMDIR" and set its
value to the location of the Swarm application. In my case, it is direclty
under C: thus, my value is

C:\Swarm-2.1.1

Hope this helps. Good luck.