Re: Windows. Can't live with it. Can't shoot it.

From: Luis R. Izquierdo
Subject: Re: Windows. Can't live with it. Can't shoot it.
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 01:36:38 -0100

My autoexec.bat is as follows, actually:

SET HOME=C:\Swarm-2.2
SET SWARMHOME=C:\Swarm-2.2
SET SWARMDIR=C:\Swarm-2.2
SET PATH=C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;C:\Swarm-2.2\bin;C:\CYGWIN\BIN;

with \Swarm-2.2\bin ahead of the cygwin things in my PATH.
I correct this just in case someone looks at the previous message to install
Swarm-2.2.
Sorry about that.