RE: Linux Red Hat 7.3 error

From: Trushar Panchal
Subject: RE: Linux Red Hat 7.3 error
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:14:24 +0100

Hi Paul,

I have installed all the rpms from the site you mentioned and there is
nothing that is I have done on it extra with KPackage it installed the
packages also I have got gcc3 as well. The tutorials I have installed
and home/trushar/swarmapps-2.1.1/tutorial and so in the tutorials
heatbugs makefile I have changed the path as it was not finding the path
straight on so got the file I need to compile in
usr/local/swarm.../malefile.appl

This is the only change I have done in tutorials apart from that I have
installed your RPMs only.

If you can help I will be a lot helpful.

Cheers,
Regards
Trushar