RE: MapImpl

From: Fred Wan
Subject: RE: MapImpl
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:44:28 +0200

Hi,

The same problem still occurs when running through Visual Cafe (that uses
the Java 2 VM) with the latest dll & jar files (on older versions of them it
doesn't):

StartSimpleBug.class successfully loaded
error: GUISwarm (class)
GUISwarm does not recognize getTypeImplemented
      0 [sig] javaw 1097 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to
javaw.exe.stackdump

The communications channel closed.

Fred.