Re: MapImpl

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: MapImpl
Date: 11 Jun 2001 22:55:50 -0600

PJ> The java runtime system sees the output of two calls to
PJ> new Integer(1) and new Integer(1) as different things.

I've added a -compare: method to JavaProxy which uses the normal
Java compareTo method when it is available.  Thus, it is now possible to
use "new Integer (1)" and have it compare as equal to other "new
Integer (1)" objects and less/greater-than "new Integer (0)" or "new
Integer (2)".  This is in today's source snapshot and Windows DLL & jar file.