Re: jipd-grid-0.0.1 error

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: jipd-grid-0.0.1 error
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:00:51 +0100

At 08.56 31/01/2001 -0600, you wrote:
Pietro Terna wrote:

> At 16.10 30/01/2001 -0800, you wrote:
> > >>>>> "PT" == Pietro Terna <address@hidden> writes:

Dear Pietro

Since I know jipd runs on linux with the ptplot that it provides, I have
to think there is something wrong with your setup or the CLASSPATH on
your system.

Just for my curiosity, can you please tell me, in the same shell where
jipd fails, are you able to run jheatbugs?

Have you done anything to change the CLASSPATH on your system?  I have
gotten errors like yours if I try to change CLASSPATH and get something
wrong, so ".
" is no longer in the path.

        Dear Paul,

jheatbugs runs perfectly (as javacswarm/javaswam and as jdkcswarm/jdkswarm).

I don't have a CLASSPATH definition (it is not used in standard W32 Swarm installation; anyway I've added thing such as export CLASSPATH="/jdk1.2.2/jre/lib/rt.jar;/jdk1.2.2/jre/lib/ext/;.;/Swarm-2.1.1/share/swarm/swarm.jar" unsuccesfuly.

        Thanks for your help,

        Pietro