problems on compiling swarm on Codebuilder (PPC)

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: problems on compiling swarm on Codebuilder (PPC)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:35:37 +0100

Hi all
  I'd like to tell you my experience with Codebuilder, a new product
written from Tenon which is a Unix Environment with all gnu tools inside
(obj-c too).
I'd like to ask you a little info.
I am using Codebuilder to compile swarm on my quadra 950 with ApplePPC card.
Even if it sound strange all compiled well (tcl, tk, blt, libtcl, xpm) and
Swarm too.
But, here it is the strange, when I try to compile every application who
use initswarm, here it is the result

        List.m(.data+0): multiple definition of `_List.rw_m (.data)'
        List.m(.data+0): first seen here

Even if with simpleCBug of tutorial (only a main.m) here it is the result

>cc -c -g -Wall -Wno-import -I/hfs/tesi/swarm/include
>-I/hfs/tesi/libtclobjc-1.1
>b6 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include
>-I/usr/X11R6/include  -I/usr/include  main.m
>gcc -g -L/hfs/tesi/swarm/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib -L/usr/local/lib
>-L/hfs/tesi/libtclobjc-1.1b6  -o bug main.o   -lanalysis -lsimtools
>-ltkobjc -lactivity -lrandom  -lswarmobject -lcollections -ldefobj
>-ltclobjc -lBLT -ltk4.1 -ltcl7.5 -lXpm -lobjc -lX11 -lm
>List.m(.data+0): multiple definition of `_List.rw_m (.data)'
>List.m(.data+0): first seen here

Any hints?
I wrote to tenon, and they sayd that "it is a simple link error. Be sure
you use #ifndef blocks to wrap your declarations.  this way even if you
include something twice,  you will not get this error." Could anyone help
me?

I have tried to compile other source in objective-c, and every works well.
Waiting for your prompt answer, best regards.
                                                ALEX

      ,,,,
      /'^'\
     ( o o )