Re: problems on compiling swarm on Codebuilder (PPC)

From: Theodore C. Belding
Subject: Re: problems on compiling swarm on Codebuilder (PPC)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 11:22:22 -0500

Alex-
How are you including your .h files?  You need to either use
#import filename.h

or
#ifndef FILENAME_H
#include filename.h
#define FILENAME_H

If you are just using
#include filename.h

that may give you problems.
-Ted

--
Ted Belding                               address@hidden
University of Michigan Program for the Study of Complex Systems